Annual Patch Competition
Patch submissions must:
- Include the year and the SFTE logo
- Be representative of the theme
- Be relevant to the flight test industry
- Not include any copyrighted or trademarked images other than the SFTE logo
- Be saved as PNG or SVG images (SVG preferred)
Winning patches tend to:
- Reflect the "spirit" of the year's discussions within the flight test industry, which may revolve around new or novel programs of interest to the industry as a whole, various topics covered at Symposia and Conferences, ongoing issues tackled by the various SFTE Councils, etc.
- Be interesting and relevant to a wide cross-section of the industry, not just your group or program
- Be generally simple and easy to parse
- Use solid colors so it's easy to embroider
- Avoid tiny details so it's easy to embroider
Theme: "The Year of Autonomy"
Designed by: Alberto Favier, European Chapter