Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is looking for an Operational Exercise Logistician to join our team of more than 900 employee-owners. MTSI is dedicated to providing high caliber services to defense, aerospace and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join our TEAM of highly skilled professionals.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
Join MTSI this year in celebrating our 25th consecutive year in business and consecutive growth. Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee-focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
To support the Global Hawk (RQ-4) program. Possess a thorough understanding of air vehicle system architecture, air vehicle design, subsystems integration, mission systems and avionics. Understand and track system operation limitations and ensure flight test execution is accomplished within the constraints of vehicle system limitations, safely and efficiently. The selected candidate must have 10+ years' aerospace experience and an outstanding record as a Test Director (salary will be competitive, based on experience):
- Understanding of the National Air Space/FAA, as well as test range controlling authorities and respective regulations.
- Understanding of mechanical/electrical aircraft systems, sub-systems, and components to support proper test plans and disciplined flight test.
- Supports test program for design reviews, scheduling, liaison with test ranges. Etc.
- Supports flight test of avionics systems, and sensor testing.
- Support generation of post flight mission reports and other detailed formal reports.
- Work exceptionally well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Position requires willingness to accept changing and evolving roles & responsibilities in support of customers’ requirements and needs.
- Desired: Experience in Electronic Warfare and RF/IR CM.
- Desired: Experience with mission systems integration.
- Desired: Experience as aircrew member (Pilot, EWO, NAV, etc.)
- Experience in Mission Systems, Aero Performance/Flight Envelope Expansion and Vehicle Subsystems performance testing is a plus.
- Private Pilot license is a plus but not required.
- Test Pilot School graduate is a plus but not required.
Qualifications: An understanding of aviation principles, excellent organizational skills, exceptional maturity, reputation of being a team player and passion for flight test.
Education Requirements: BS in technical field or equivalent required; a relevant MS is desired. Clearance Requirements: Current Secret or Top Secret security clearance required
MTSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Career page: https://www.mtsi-va.com/careers/
Also, feel free to list my contact information.