Title: Senior Flight Test Instrumentation Technician (NOC 2244)
Company: ITPS Canada Ltd.
Business and work location: 2410 Blair Blvd, London, Ontario N5V 3Z9
Employment: Permanent fulltime
Hours of work: 40 hour week
Benefits: Company contributory medical top-up scheme, four weeks paid vacation
Contact: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ITPS Canada Ltd has been providing contracted flight test services and innovative, effective training to civil and military customers from around the world since 2001. Available training includes a number of standard flight test courses as well as customized programs for the civil industry and individuals. ITPS also offers advanced Tactical training for fighter pilots and Fighter Weapons Instructors. ITPS´s innovative programs and depth of competence provides solutions to the specific requirements of each customer. We have a need for a Senior Flight Test Instrumentation Technician to support the fleet of airplanes and helicopters instrumentation systems.
- Design, integrate and install flight test instrumentation on our fleet of airplanes and helicopters
- Repair and overhaul, calibrate and test aircraft instruments
- Provide lectures on General FTI to trainee test pilots and flight test engineers periodically
- Participate in related projects from time to time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Related degree/diploma is required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience instrumenting prototype aircraft for flight tests
- In-depth knowledge of sensors, data acquisition, harness manufacturing, system installation, integration and troubleshooting essential
- Specific knowledge and prior training on Curtiss Wright (formerly ACRA) data acquisition systems preferred.
- Experience with airborne and ground telemetry components is mandatory
- Project Management training and experience required
- Must be a good team player, self-motivated and meticulous