Title: Fixed Wing Flight Test Engineer
Company: ITPS Canada Ltd.
Business and work location: 2410 Blair Blvd, London, Ontario N5V 3Z9
Employment: Permanent fulltime
Hours of work: 40 hour week
Salary: $100,000 per year
Benefits: Eligible for bonuses and/or salary increases in accordance with company policy. Company contributory medical top-up scheme and five weeks paid vacation annually.
Contact: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Test Pilot School provides educational programmes for test pilots and flight test engineers. The school operates a varied fleet of airplanes and helicopters out its facility at London International Airport in Ontario, Canada. The ITPS team is comprised of international experts in fixed wing and rotary wing flight testing. ITPS has a requirement for a Fixed Wing Flight Test Engineer to join the team and participate in flight test and instructional duties.
About the occupation:
- Working in a closely integrated team to provide contracted flight test services
- Provide ground school lectures on a relevant subject.
- Provide data analysis tutorials
- Participate in internal projects to modify ITPS’s growing fleet of test aircraft
- Provide airborne instruction
- Instruct and mentor student test pilots and flights test engineers
- Occasional traveling abroad required to support company projects
- Phd/MSc in Aerospace Engineering
- 10 + years’ experience in fixed wing developmental, certification and flight testing
- Hold at least a Second Class flying medical and be fit for flying duties.
- Graduate of a Flight Test Engineer Course
- Experience in testing and certification of Transport Category Aircraft equipped with fly-by-wire
- Experience spanning performance, flying qualities, avionics
- Stores certification and weapon testing experience
- Experience in testing to both military and civil requirements