Title: Attack Helicopter Weapons and Tactics Instructor (NOC 2271)
Company: ITPS Canada Ltd.
Business and Work Location: 2410 Blair Blvd, London, Ontario N5V 3Z9
Employment: Permanent Full-time
Hours of work: 40 hour week
Salary: $120,000 CAD per year
Benefits: Eligible for bonuses and/or salary increases in accordance with company policy. Company contributory medical scheme, five weeks paid vacation annually and $15,000 relocation allowance against receipts.
Contact: Please send resumes to email@example.com
ITPS Canada Ltd is one of eight recognized test pilot schools in the world and the only one in Canada. ITPS provides training to military and civil pilots and engineers from around the world. The school is also involved in fixed and rotary wing flight test programs on behalf of customers worldwide. ITPS has a vacancy for an Attack Helicopter Weapons and Tactics Instructor.
About the occupation:
- Provide lectures in the classroom
- Provide airborne instruction – including Night Vision Devices
- Travel abroad for extended periods to support company projects
- Develop and maintain Client specific courseware
- Plan and Instruct on Live & Simulated Test Firing Serials
- Undertake the duties of a Range & Laser Safety Officer
- Assist with company asset modernization projects and Business Development as required
- Graduate of a certified flying or recognized military aviation school is required
- 10 years of experience in the civil and/or military industry
- Extensive military operational experience in a modern attack/armed helicopter (EC665 Tiger or equivalent)
- Experience of more than one attack helicopter is considered an asset
- Graduate of a recognized Qualified Helicopter Instructor Course
- Should be a graduate of a Helicopter Weapons and Tactics Instructor Course
- Experience with Operational Test and Evaluation experience of attack helicopter weapon and systems.
- Electronic Warfare Instructor, Laser Safety & Technology, Targeting and Battle Damage Course, and Joint Air Weapon Systems Course is considered an asset
- Candidate should have considerable instructional experience including Night Vision Systems (NVS) Instruction.
- Transport Canada ratings and endorsements (or ability to achieve the desired rating) to provide instruction on different types of aircraft.
- Business Development experience is considered to be an asset