Odyssey Systems Consulting Group.
Position: Flight Controls Engineer (Senior/Principal)
Location: Eglin Air Force Base, Northwest Florida.
Company Information: Odyssey Systems Consulting Group is a premier defense and government contractor that supports clients all over the world. We are proud of our dynamic company culture as well as our competitive compensation, benefits, and development opportunities.
Here at Odyssey, we are always looking for outstanding candidates to join our team. Our Armament Core Competencies include:
Job Description: Odyssey Systems is proud to be the prime contractor providing support to the Air Force Armament Directorate located on Eglin Air Force Base, in Northwest Florida. The Armament Directorate develops, tests, fields and sustains the Air Force’s preeminent family of air launched weapons and ammunition, to include sophisticated air-to-air, point-to-point air-to-ground, multi-seeker long range air to ground, and weapons for hardened and deeply buried targets.
This job provides support to the Nuclear Weapons Center division responsible for developing the next generation cruise missile.
- Participate in Trade Studies for Guidance Navigation and Control Subsystems.
- Assist the Government in assessing GN&C concepts, preliminary designs and allocated baselines.
- Assist the Government in assessing the performance predictions of the cruise missile concepts and preliminary designs
- Assist the Government in assessing the strengths and risks of the GN&C approaches.
- US Citizen
- Current Top Secret Security Clearance, background investigation within last five years
- Able to work effectively on their own or as part of a team
- Able to rent/operate rental cars
- Able to work flexible and varied hours
- Masters of Science in Engineering with at least 15 years of relevant experience
- Effectiveness with both verbal and written communication
- Experience needed with air vehicles like aircraft/UAVs, weapons (missiles, guided bombs, etc), or space launch vehicles in the areas of flight controls design and analysis, integrated guidance and controls design and analysis
- Temporary Travel Required
- All Qualified Candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran.
Please send CV/ Resumes to:
Michael Ross email@example.com
Note: Include reference to SFTE in the email.