Pratt & Whitney is looking for a Flight Test Engineering Manager to support the NGPF PW1400G Compliance efforts on-site in Irkutsk, Russia.
- Minimum of 12 years work experience with an engine flight test program (development or compliance/production)
- Exposure to leading the engineering test team and communicating with the flight crew is required
- Either on-board flight test engineer or exposure to a customer telemetry room test environment with a dedicated test director is required.
- Knowledge of engine data analysis, engine limits & engine functionality
- Ability to drive tasks to closure, and ensure all relative information is obtained to ensure correct execution
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering
For details and to apply: Please Go Here: https://jobs.utc.com/job/east-hartford/sev-lead-flight-test-engineering-manager-russia/1566/4118314