Senior Flight Test Instrumentation Technician (NOC 2244)
ITPS Canada Ltd.
2410 Blair Blvd, London, Ontario N5V 3Z9
Employment: Permanent Full-time
Hours of work: 40 hour week
Salary: C $75000 to 85000 per annum
Benefits: Company contributory medical top-up scheme, five weeks paid vacation
Contact: Please send resumes to email@example.com
ITPS Canada Ltd has been providing contracted flight test services and innovative, effective training to civil and military customers from around the world since 2001. Available training includes a number of standard flight test courses as well as customized programs for the civil industry and individuals. ITPS also offers advanced Tactical training for fighter pilots and Fighter Weapons Instructors. ITPS´s innovative programs and depth of competence provides solutions to the specific requirements of each customer. We have a need for a Senior Flight Test Instrumentation Technician to support the fleet of airplanes and helicopters instrumentation systems.
• Design, integrate, and install flight test instrumentation on our fleet of airplanes and helicopters
• Repair and overhaul, calibrate, and test aircraft instruments
• Provide lectures on General FTI to trainee test pilots and flight test engineers periodically
• Participate in related projects from time to time.
Skills and Requirements:
• Related degree/diploma is required
• Minimum 10 years’ experience instrumenting prototype aircraft for flight tests
• In depth knowledge of sensors, data acquisition, harness manufacturing, system installation, integration and troubleshooting essential
• Specific knowledge and prior training on Curtiss-Wright (formerly AKRA) data acquisition systems preferred.
• Experience with airborne and ground telemetry components is mandatory
• Must be a good team player, self-motivated and meticulous