2018 Flight Test Safety Workshop 1-3 May 2018
Sheraton Arlington HotelArlington, Texas
“Risk Management – extracting test program risk through detailed planning: hazard identification and risk mitigation – what worked, what didn’t, or...
Coastal Empire is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 49th Annual Symposium!
To register for the 49th Annual Symposium, please visit http://coastalempiresfte.org/symposium-info
Hotel reservations can be made at https://book.b4checkin.com/chameleon/desoto/rlp/FLIGHTTESTENGINEERS
1. Came across some articles mentioning importance of Radar (FCR) Figure of Merit (FOM) for AA BVR missiles.
2. Can someone throw some light on how Radar FOM (I guess, in terms of target position and velocity) affect the BVR performance?
3. Does it differ for BVRs with or without data link?
4. Reference literature on the topic MIL,AGARD, etc
5. Any examples, if you can please..