The 49th Annual Symposium will be hosted by the Coastal Empire Chapter at the DeSoto Hotel in Savannah, Georgia from 8-12 October 2018.
The theme this year is "Tomorrow's Flight Test".
Please view this...
1. Came across some articles mentioning importance of Radar (FCR) Figure of Merit (FOM) for AA BVR missiles.
2. Can someone throw some light on how Radar FOM (I guess, in terms of target position and velocity) affect the BVR performance?
3. Does it differ for BVRs with or without data link?
4. Reference literature on the topic MIL,AGARD, etc
5. Any examples, if you can please..