Your Corporate Membership provides your company and affiliate members with many unique benefits:
- Annual Symposiums, Workshops, and Mini-Symposiums – SFTE corporate members receive direct information and special rates to these events held throughout the USA and Europe.
- Networking – SFTE provides excellent networking capability and opportunities for your company to meet existing and potential customers at our annual symposia, workshops, seminars, technical short courses, or at local chapter events.
- Publicity – The Flight Test News, We expect to include press releases from our corporate members, program updates, technical articles and papers from the International and European Symposia. Your company will continue to be prominently listed as a corporate sponsor in the Flight Test News and on the SFTE.org website.
- Recognition – The SFTE web site prominently lists all of our Corporate Sponsors with links to corporate websites for easy product access. Outstanding achievement and technical awards are presented annually by SFTE. We encourage our Corporate Members to submit their employees for the appropriate awards and submit articles recognizing their accomplishments to the Flight Test News.
- Access to our Members Only section of the SFTE Web Site – This includes access to our Technical Papers Database, our Tech Expert Data Base and the Digital Notebook.
- Employment and Recruitment Advertising – SFTE offers our corporate sponsors free advertising of flight testing positions on our website and in our Flight Test News newsletter.
- Scholarships – The SFTE Foundation is an IRS approved 501 (C) 3 organization. The generous donations from many of our Corporate Members help to provide for the future of flight testing by adding to the pool of new graduates. Those Corporate Sponsors who support our scholarship program are accorded special recognition in our newsletter and at the annual international symposium. At the most recent symposium in Florida, we handed out over $6,000 in scholarships to seven individuals.
This Society is an association of engineers and corporations whose principal professional interest is the flight testing of aircraft. The objective of this Society is the advancement of flight test engineering throughout the aircraft industry by providing technical and fraternal communication, both domestic and international, in the allied fields of test operations, analysis, instrumentation, and data processing. The Corporate rates are dependent upon annual revenue as shown in the following table:
|Annual Corporate Revenue||Number of Affiliate Members||SFTE Annual Membership Rate|
|<$100 Million||1||$ 500|
|$100 M - $ 1 B||2||$ 900|
|$ 1 B - $ 10 B||4||$ 1,500|
|> $ 10 B||6||$ 3,000|
This form is an application for membership into the Society of Flight Test Engineers, Inc., as a Corporate Member. For more information, contact the Society of Flight Test Engineers at email@example.com.
Notice: Your application will be reviewed offline, please allow some time for this process. If you do not receive a response to your application, please contact the SFTE Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Corporate Membership Application Process
Please refer to the Corporate Member Flow Chart for details about the Corporate Member application process.