ETTC is a unique international event, organized by AAAF & SEE in Europe, addressing a wide range of test and telemetry technologies for transport industries: aeronautical, space, automotive, defense, railways,…
In 2019 the SFTE (Society of Flight Test Engineers) will join our conference and celebrate with us their 50th anniversary and the 30th anniversary of the European Chapter!
ETTC’19 will focus not only on new solutions to acquire, transmit and store large amounts of data but also on the new ways to manage & analyze this data!
Many interesting technologies coming from electronic consumer markets and other industries are now available. Today, technology transfer into our field is often the way to incorporate these new developments rather than “reinventing the wheel”.
IoT (Internet of things), AI (artificial intelligence), 5G are keywords relevant to our future.
The ambition of ETTC’19 is to help attendees to answer the questions they have in these varied technical areas.
Listen to the conference presentations, exchange information and lessons learned with your peers, extend your professional network, learn about developments in standards, improve your knowledge and visit the bespoke exhibition hall with exhibits from worldwide suppliers covering the various technological domains of our industry.
Addressed topics include:
- Big Data,
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Internet of Things applied to Test
- Wireless and Energy management
- Sensors (MEMS, ultra-low power,…)
- GNSS and Global flight tracking
- Data Security
- Test data acquisition, network, and recording
- Aircraft, Spacecraft and surface vehicle tests
- New telemetry systems (5G, LEO,…)
- Spectrum management, modulation, and coding
- Space telemetry and telecommand
- Augmented reality
Submit your abstract online by at: www.ettc2019.org
Here a short reminder of some of the next telemetry events:
- ITC 2018 in Glendale, Arizona,
- Zodiac Data System Testing in Motion / Focus IRIG 106 Chapter 07 in Istres, France,
- ETTC2019 European Test and Telemetry Conference in Toulouse, France, June 11-13, 2019
- Space Tech Expo Europe in Bremen Germany,
President of the European Society of Telemetry
Karen von Huenerbein
Vice President of the European Society of Telemetry
Treasurer of the European Society of Telemetry
"The European Society of Telemetry"
VAT No. DE 128252850